The WalkSmart Repair Center
Posted 7th March 2019. Category: General.
At WalkSmart, we offer repairs for a range of personal electric vehicles,
We stock spare parts for the products we sell in-store but are also able to source and order in spare parts for other brands too.
Some of the products we are familiar with repairing and servicing include:
- The Xiaomi Majia range of electric scooters
- The Xiaomi-Ninebot Mini's
- The Xiaomi Yun-bike
- The Segway Scooters (ES1, ES2, ES4 Battery etc..)
- The Morath electric scooter
- The Sabeka electric scooter
- The myBoard balance scooter
- The Fuga, Macrotis, Exvia and Lunara electric skateboards,
On top of this, we can order in parts and repair:
- Most hoverboards / electric balance scooters
- Carbon fibre lightweight electric scooters
- Electric bikes
- Electric skateboards including boosted boards, evolve skateboards etc...
Please get in contact with us if you are interested in getting your electric vehicle repaired or serviced,
Our technicians generally charge between $100-$150 per hour, plus parts cost and any courier costs associated in getting your product to our repair facility, and then back to you.
The most common fault we find with these types of electric vehicles are either the main motor controller or battery. Unfortunately, they are also the most expensive parts to replace.
We do not charge for inspection, so feel free to drop by for a quote. We will always notify you of any costs before working on your electric vehicle, otherwise, the repair is on us!